Halo my beautiful family. I love you all so very much. Thank you for all of your love and your support. You all amaze me. I feel your love and I feel your prayers. You make me so happy. We are emailing a little later because…. I have a new companion!!!!!! Her name is Sister Papel. She is from Visayas, Phillipines. She is WONDERFUL. I love her and just adore her.. and did I mention she’s Five foot? She’s adorable. Pictures to come because I left my camera at home…
Momma: I love you so very much! I am wonderful. This week has been incredible and challenging but really incredible. I admire that you continue to learn everyday and continue to grow your skills in music therapy. Florence is wonderful. She said her husband doesn’t want her to get baptized. They want to go to the same Jos. I totally understand. I admire that Florence and her husband want to move forward together in their decisions as a couple. Annie and James had a friend over but they really want to story with us next week. (We followed a small path by their house and met our new friend Linda, she speaks English and gave us bananas grown in her front yard!!! Ahh!!!) The men work in the Farms in New Zealand. We storied with Mary and Toko. We explained to them about the Plan of Salvation. It was something that they haven’t heard while on this earth before. We went back to story and they said they were busy. We invited them to call us if they would like to story. One day. I know they will be ready to except the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Anna and Fina are wonderful. We went to story but their Papa was in the hospital but he’s alright now. We made a plan with the Tok Blong Wies to help Thierry stop drinking and smoking. A little at a time. This is how anything is accomplished. We are still searching for a friend fro Thierry. He is 25. Matilda and Nando are great. We’ll story with them next week. Edna storied with us yesterday. She said that she can make her own decision but it is custom for the man to decide. She said she would pray and continue to read her Buk Blong Momon. We are trying to find a time to story with Jimmy. He works everyday now. I can see their faith as a family growing. Small but it’s still growing. I love all these beautfiul souls. The Bule family has been reading the Buk Blong Momon. We invited them to pray about baptism this week! We storied lesson three, The Gospel of Jisas Kraes. The best thing ever. Annette and Alice have stopped storying. They both were so busy and Annette just started working. One day. It’s not my timing, but God’s timing. Annette and Jessica are good. We comforted them both by singing hymns to Annette as we sat in a bus that was in their front yard. Annette wants to leave her man. She has wanted to leave him for 27 years. With all of her challenges in her life she has so much faith. I love her so very much. We saw them a few days after and they are doing better. Please keep them in your prayers. I love you so very much my sweet beautiful momma. Thank you for your example. She emailed me!!!!!!!!!! I”m so proud of her. She will love Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you my momma.
Daddy!! Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made it to Logan peak?? Remember how we were going to climb that mountain and have Nate come pick us up?? One day we will climb. Your words always inspire me. I love you so very much. This morning I woke up and felt the humidity surround my body as I greeted my fluffy clouds of Efate. I told my island Good Morning. I felt the leaves of a plan slide benieth my fingertips. It was beautiful.
1. Sane has a baptismal date for the 31st of March!!! I am so excited for her and so proud of her. Sane, was sharing how she took the Buk Blong Momon with her to work. One of her friends saw the book and begged her if he could take it home with him and read it. She said no, and fell asleep during her break. When she woke up the Buk Blong Momon was gone and her friend was reading the Book when she woke up. There is a light in her eyes as she shared with us her experience of praying and how she felt piece when everything around her was crazy and that God had comforted her when she didn’t think she would be comforted. Please keep her in your prayers.
2. Lydia’s mom, Relina made us Kokonus bread, fresh lemonade, and fish! It was so amazing!!!
3. The ward built Abu a house!!! They worked all day on Saturday. The mommas came and swam Abu and then the Elders Quorm built.
4. Later that night it was the Relief Society birthday. It was wonderful! They talked about the different Relief Society leaders but most importantly there was island kakae and CAKE. It was good.
5. A woman named Linda gave us a bunch of Bananas grown in her front yeard!!
6. Walking back to the car a woman named Esline was telling us where she lived. She showed us her yard. There were popo trees, lemon, guava, kokonus, and flowers. It was like an angel showed us heaven.
I love you all so very much. I”ll send more pictures next week. Thank you for all of your love and support. Have an amazing week! I love you!